Carnation evaporated milk is a delightfully creamy classic topping for all your favourite desserts, from a fresh fruit salad to a sticky toffee pudding. Made from fresh milk, it’s a source of calcium and has added vitamin D, evaporated milk is also a creamy treat in tea or coffee.
Good To Know
- Full cream evaporated milk
- Made from fresh milk, it’s a source of calcium and vitamin D
- No added sugar (but it does contain naturally occurring sugars), preservatives or colours.
- Great served over fruit or with desserts and puddings
- A great culinary ingredients for savoury as well as sweet recipes
Whole Milk, Stabiliser: Sodium Phosphates, Vitamin D. Minimum 9% Milk Fat, 22% Milk Solids Non Fat.
For allergens: see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. (Once opened refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days).